1. All expedition, adventure, sports and leisure packages are sold in Hong Kong Dollars.
2. Air tickets are not re-routable, endorsable and refundable.
3. Air tickets are valid on flight and date shown only. All terms and conditions will be according to the issuing carrier.
4. Prices are subject to change without notice.
5. Please contact our representatives for updated prices.
6. If you are not BNO or HKSAR passport holder, please enquire the relevant visa requirement before placing your booking.
All Package Excludes
1. Airport taxes, other travel taxes, travel documents and visa fees.
2. Meals, other than those specified in the itinerary.
3. All laundry and personal services, telephone charges, beverages, room services, optional tours and other personal expenses.
4. All travel insurance. Travel insurance is strongly suggested for all kinds of packages. We could offer assistance if necessary.
Reservations are required at least 45 days prior to departure. We suggest you make reservations as early as possible for traveling during high season periods.
Early Bird Discount
Unless otherwise specified, early bird discount at a value of $500 for those who make reservation and pay required deposit in full 90 days before departure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund initiated by customer:
1. A charge of 40% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 60 - 89 days prior to departure.
2. A charge of 60% of the full price applies if cancellation is made within 31 - 59 days prior to departure.
3. No refund if cancellation is made within 30 days prior to departure.
4. No refund if cancellation is made without notifying Crux Pro.
Cancellation initiated by Crux Pro:
1. Full refund (deducting the processing fee charged by third parties if payment is made by electronic channels) will be offered when cancellation is initiated by Crux Pro.
2. Crux Pro will not be liable to any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the cancellation of any scheduled expedition, adventure, sports and leisure packages.
3. Tour will be confirmed 30 days prior to departure (unless otherwise specified). Full refund (deducting the processing fee charged by third parties if payment is made by electronic channels) will be offered when tour cannot be confirmed by Crux Pro.
Changes in Traveling
1. A $200 administrative fee and applicable charges from other operators apply for any changes made after traveling documents are issued. The second charge is set by our operators.
2. The fees apply for the costs of the package when travel documents are issued.
3. Reservations for air tickets and accommodations in high season periods cannot be changed.
4. No changes can be made unless amendments are made according to the terms and conditions by Crux Pro.
5. No refund is applicable for any unused portion of air tickets, accommodations and other services included in our packages.
1. Participants must be 14 years of age or above.
2. Unless otherwise specified, adult payment applies for persons of all ages.
Mountain Hut/ Hotel Accommodations
Variations exists between different rooms, mountain huts and hotels. Crux Pro cannot guarantee the decoration of the rooms and the services provided by the mountain huts or hotels.
Crux Pro and its operators shall not under any circumstances be liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for:
1. any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the delay or cancellation of any scheduled flight.
2. any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of changes in the travel programmes, routes or timetables, provided that, in the case of such changes which result in a decrease in the cost to the Crux Pro, an amount equal and limited to such decrease only shall be refunded to the tour participants.
3. any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the missing of the flight due to the tour participant's failure to comply with airline check-in and boarding procedures, and/or failure to comply with visa and health requirements of the countries they intend to visit.
4. It is expressly declared that all the airlines concerned, their servants, agents and affiliates are not liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused to the tour participants during the time in transit. The passenger ticket in use by such airlines, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tickets and/or the tour participants, and the tour participants shall be deemed to have full notice of the terms and conditions of such contractors.
5. It is also expressly declared that Crux Pro and its operators act only as agents for the owners or contractors providing the means of transportation or other services during the course of the tour. All tickets for such means of transportation or other services are issued subject to any and all terms and conditions under which such services are offered or provided (details available upon request), and the issuance and acceptance of such tickets shall be deemed to be consent by the tour participants to the further condition that the Organizers and/or the Travel Agent and/or the Tour Operator shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, changes in schedule, hotel overbooking or other inconveniences to the tour participant, the property or effect of such tour participant, howsoever caused by such means of transportation or other services.
Crux Pro have the sole and absolute discretion to cancel or shorten the duration of any tour in the event of force majeure, hostilities, accident or other circumstances beyond the control of the Crux Pro which render it necessary in the Crux Pro reasonable opinion that such steps be taken. The Organizers shall be relieved of all liabilities and obligations resulting upon notice to the tour participants and full refund of any amount paid for the tour or the unused portions of the tour, as appropriate.