Leave No Trace Trainer Course
Leave No Trace Trainer Course is a formal presentation led by a Leave No Trace Master Educator. Participants who completed the workshop will receive a US official certificate issued by “Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics” from USA.
Leave No Trace Trainer Course designed for educators, outdoor professional and other interested in Leave No Trace Techniques and ethic. Participant can learn and experience techniques in natural environment, practice and share the LNT teaching techniques among candidates.
Date & Time: 7/4 11:00- 8/4 16:00 2days 1 night (Saturday to Sunday)
1.Age 18 or above
2.know the basic hiking and camping technique
Quota: 10 people
Venue: Shek Mun and Gilwell Campsite SAHK
HKD950 (Member HKD808)
1. Instructor fee
2. Camp site fee
3. Education material
4. Certificate (mail from US LNT centre)
1. We can provide tents, stoves and pots for camping use
2. Candidates need to prepare all meals and personal camping gears
3. Self prepare transportation cost
4. Total need to walk arround 15-20km with full gear in two days (include go to camp site and leave camp site to urban area)
1. By Paypal on Protrek eshop.
2. When payment on eshop, type your ID card full name in “Add Comments About Your Order” field in the “Payment Method” step. When payment done, a event reminder will be sent by email in 1 weeks before;
OR apply at retail stores: by cash or credit card.
1.at CITY.WITH.OUT.DOOR concept store: G/F, Lai Chi Building, No.44 & 48 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, HK (at Leighton Lane, behind PCCW building) ; Tel：2512 6099; or
2.at any PROTREK Stores; or
3.at any HAGLOFS Stores.
If you have any enquires, please contact 2252 8109 Ms.HO