This high-intensity, multifunctional flashlight is powered by AA batteries. The neck-mounted switch system can realize a fast selection between four different brightness levels and two flashing functions. Featuring a max 900 lumens output and over ten days ultra long runtime, the light can meet your iluminating needs unconditionally. The unique design makes the TK41 much more compact and lightweight. This light is perfect for all outdoor activities, searching, or a spare flashlight for your automobile. It come in a hard plastic carrying case for safe storage.
- Cree XM-L2(U2) LED with a max of 900 Lumens
- User-friendly interface using a side mode switch button
- Intelligent memory circuit
- 4 brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS:
- Turbo - 900 Luments - 2 hr. 45 min.
- High - 365 Lumens - 8 hr. 15 min.
- Mid - 120 Lumens - 27 hr.
- Low - 15 Lumens - 240 hr.
- Deep reflector for a powerful focused light with longer throw
- Max 510 meter long throw
- Max 240 hour runtime
- Rhombic knurling on the handle for a comfortable grip
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Size of Your Light
- 214.0mm (Length) x 40.0mm (Diameter) x 62.5mm (Head)
- 320.0-gram weight (without batteries)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Uses 8 universal 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Lithium Non-rechargeable or Ni-MH rechargeable) batteries
- A pack of 4 AA 1.5V Batteries are available in a Charger Kit
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Spare O-Ring
|Set Product as New from Date||否|